Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving my friends

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go on, I'm a good listener,...

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    just pinch me when I start snoring [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    Do I need to slap you perhaps?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rog I was thinking the same thing...sounds very interesting indeed

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wellllllllllllllllllll,...

    She was talking 'bout how she needed a friend to yap at ya know? Cause at work she's actually busy reading and stuff and even tho her husband and her get along just fine she still needs a friend. She kinda ignores her mil, if ya know what I mean eh! So Robin NEEDS someone to talk with, that's what she said,...
    And I should make it to the US to meet ya gals and I should say "What the fuck" every now and then.
    *shrugs*
    But that's what she said!!!!
    *nods lots*LOL

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you need a hint Susanne you know where to find me...

    Now what I want to know RRRRobin is why did you erase it all HMMM [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "APPLAUDING" Good Job, that is exactly what she said!!! Here is your door prize, let me know what you get when you open it up [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i bet you know what my prize was eh [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do!!!!

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol

    good prize indeed*L

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea, I was wondering why you mentioned rog?*L

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •